~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14 People shot dead at Batman screening

+5
[iS] Trent
[iS] ill
[iS] crashcat123
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] z3lement
9 posters

Go down

14 People shot dead at Batman screening Empty 14 People shot dead at Batman screening

Post by [iS] z3lement Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:37 am

At least 14 people have been shot dead at a Batman film premiere in Denver and as many as 50 injured, according to police.

A masked gunman shot dead at least 14 people and wounded another 50 others at a premiere showing of the new Batman movie in Denver, according to reports.

Local radio reported people running screaming from the Century Aurora 16 Movie Theater in a mall in the suburb of Aurora.

The gunman, reportedly wearing a gas mask, opened fire after the trailers had finished at two packed showings of "The Dark Knight Rises" and also set off a smoke or tear gas bomb.

Brenda Stuart, from 850 KOA Radio, told Sky News: "This started with a midnight showing of the new Dark Knight movie and the theatres were packed that were showing this movie.

The shooting took place at a mall cinema in Aurora at a midnight screening
"People inside tell us they thought it was part of the movie. They heard what they thought were firecrackers, loud bangs and all of a sudden they saw the bullets flying.

"Police officers are carting the injured to the hospital in their own cars, not waiting for the ambulances."

Paul Otermat was in the cinema with his girlfriend when the gunman began firing.

He told Sky News: "A man walked through emergency exit. I thought it was some sort of publicity stunt for a second there and then he threw tear gas into the crowd.

"He started firing shots into the crowd. We ducked down me and my girlfriend and dragged ourselves out of the theater. We ran through the lobby and we heard more shots and ran into the parking lot and got into our car and drove off."

One Twitter user claimed her sister was inside the cinema when the shooting began.

Fuey Saechao said: "People were arguing and a Mazed was thrown, the room got Smokey and she heard like 15 gunshots. She thought it was a joke when she seen a guy with a gun until people started screaming in pain. She got down for 20 seconds and he was gone. Everyone started running out."

A makeshift hospital was set up at the mall to treat those wounded in the attack, and injured people were taken to several hospitals, according to police radio reports. Among them were four taken to a "children's hospital".

Police also closed off surrounding parking lots as sniffer dogs were brought in to search a Hyundai vehicle for a suspected explosive device. The arrested person is reported to have told officers he had explosives at his home address.

Sky sources said the FBI were considering raising the national security alert level after the incident.

Fox News reported there were two gunmen involved and one was reportedly in police custody.

Police said there was no evidence a second gunman was involved, but they were investigating reports.

Witnesses described the gunman as heavily armed and reported he appeared to be wearing body armor.

Another thing, a baby girl got shot. I can't believe people like this exist in the world.

Source

[iS] z3lement
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Steam :  
NNID :  
XBL Gamertag :  
PSN Name :  
Pointz : 22493

x3lement

Back to top Go down

14 People shot dead at Batman screening Empty Re: 14 People shot dead at Batman screening

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:37 am

12 not 14. Get your facts straight -_- There was only one gunman. Fox News, always gets live stuff wrong. Shaking my head.
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Steam : samurai8juicebox
PSN Name : samurai8juicebox
Pointz : 26136

Back to top Go down

14 People shot dead at Batman screening Empty Re: 14 People shot dead at Batman screening

Post by [iS] z3lement Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:38 am

[iS] samurai8juicebox wrote:12 not 14. Get your facts straight -_-

Some people say 12, some people say 14. I copied and pasted the thread title from somewhere else, that's why its wrong.

[iS] z3lement
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Steam :  
NNID :  
XBL Gamertag :  
PSN Name :  
Pointz : 22493

x3lement

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:41 am

Taking shots at Fox News, lol!
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] crashcat123 Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:49 pm

I have also heard that the man who committed the shooting had a lot of high tech bombs in his house so that the police could'nt get in and if they tried the apartment building would blow up. A fireman went through the window and took a picture and showed it to the police and the man was not lying. They said it could take days before they will be able to get all of the bomb(s) out of the apartment.
[iS] crashcat123
[iS] crashcat123
Admin
Admin

XBL Gamertag : crashcat123
PSN Name : crashcat123
Pointz : 23194

crashcat123

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] ill Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Fox news always gets things wrong. Fox news is just for entertainment
[iS] ill
[iS] ill
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

NNID : inFamous_ill
PSN Name : illofhavoc
Pointz : 25194

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Trent Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Just disgusting.
[iS] Trent
[iS] Trent
Jebussssss
Jebussssss

Pointz : 30927

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TSR Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:58 pm

It is just stupid that he seemed like he would maybe have his life together Working on being a Neurosurgeon... but you know shits going to happen when you drop out of med school unexpectingly, and you mother says "it doesn't surprise me".

Facts: They found that he had booby traps in his apartment and found many other explosives and guns, It did kill only 12 people and left several more injured. Don't listen to FOX they suck, CNN is better...

It's just kind of funny to me that this stunt happened at this movie. A highly anticipated movie with tons of action that nobody would really see it coming. Very very sick and wrong at the same time. It's definitely a movie premiere NOBODY will forget..
[iS] TSR
[iS] TSR
Tony Stark
Tony Stark

Steam : TheStinkyRebel
NNID : TheStinkyRebel
XBL Gamertag : TheStinkyRebel
PSN Name : TheStinkyRebel
Pointz : 25849

apittman373

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Okay, bad time for humor, but i have to say this,

"I really hope they don't get the NEST team to defuse/deactivate/remove the bombs like they did in MW1, which we all know was a fail."
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Noxious Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:47 pm

That shhhiiih KRRRAY!!!!14 People shot dead at Batman screening 2083157146
[iS] Noxious
[iS] Noxious
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PSN Name : iHardNox
Pointz : 26231

http://www.infamoussocietyclan.com nox.96

Back to top Go down

Post by rswizzled Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 pm

This guys Is Fucked up!

rswizzled

PSN Name : rswizzled
Pointz : 21884

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] smilingdonkie Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Twas most likely a Spiderman enthusiast
[iS] smilingdonkie
[iS] smilingdonkie
Founder
Founder

Pointz : 28595

lukemcsomething15

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:00 pm

No, he was a fan of the Joker, he spoke to himself "I am Joker" walked in the theatre through the fire escape door, threw some tier gas, and went "GTA style at the hospital" rambo.
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down