~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Skunk

3 posters

Go down

Dead Skunk Empty Dead Skunk

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:09 pm

So if you clicked on this you might be like "dead skunk? WTF?" This is a story about what happened to me today.

Ok, so I ride the bus to school, and I live on the outskirts of my town. I'm not in the country, but i'm not living in the town. So like I said, I ride the bus to school.

I walked outside of my house, walked up my long drive way, and waited for the bus. By the way, traffic's always going by my house. At least a car(or more) every few seconds, all day long. That's important. So I'm waiting for the bus. All of the sudden, I smell something really, really, really bad. I was thinking "it smells like skunk".

So I start looking around(while standing in place, waiting for the bus) and I see a dead skunk. It wasn't completely off the road, but it wasn't in the middle of the road. It was about between the white line off to the right, and the middle of the right side of the road. So, I see traffic buzzing by and i'm thinking ,"I really hope someone doesn't drive through its dead corpse." And the bus is still a ways down the road. So I see a lot of cars going by, in a 55(mph in case Wax is reading this).

So a lot of cars are doing a good job avoiding it. But here comes this line of three or four cars, and the last car clunks over the skunk's corpse and i'm just thinking "oh man". It was kind of disgusting, it's stomach kind of opened up, but it didn't bleed. Plus the clunk was really loud. The driver must not have been paying attention. And the skunk was on its side to start with, it rolled about half a foot(20 centimeters about) and was on its back now. Its still not in front of my drive way yet, but its off to the left a little bit.

And now the bus is almost there. I was hoping the bus driver saw it and didn't plow through it. The bus driver pulled around it, picked me up, and we went to school. But one of the kids on the bus said "oh i looked down through my window and I saw a dead skunk". So I told them the story, but not as in depth as this. Because they saw the dead corpse and my house/driveway already and all that extra stuff.

But this continues through the afternoon. I go to get off the bus, I see some dried up blood now, and the skunk is moved like a full 10-20 feet to the right now, so now the now "torn-up" corpse is laying to the right of my driveway. My bus driver did a good job of braking early, but she ended up parking in front of where it was in the first place. It left a reddish-brownish mis-shapen jagged outline oval.

I ended up stepping in it because I couldn't see it. So i smelled the bottom of my shoes(as weird as it sounded I didn't want the bottom of my shoes to smell like skunk) and they smelled like skunk. So I took and old t-shirt and an old bar of irish spring, not to rid the smell, but to cover it up. And I did a good job with it.

Yep, this is my exciting morning and afternoon.
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Steam : samurai8juicebox
PSN Name : samurai8juicebox
Pointz : 26071

Back to top Go down

Dead Skunk Empty Re: Dead Skunk

Post by [iS] PoKe Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:50 pm

Still not as bad as stepping in dog shit and then having some jackass in class say, "Hey, something smells! Everyone check your shoes..."

I feel you haha.
[iS] PoKe
[iS] PoKe
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PSN Name : xPoKe007
Pointz : 28852

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TSR Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Dang, and all I did today was present my project on the development of a simulated Cellulosic Biomass Ethanol Production Facility.

Seems like your life is very lively.
[iS] TSR
[iS] TSR
Tony Stark
Tony Stark

Steam : TheStinkyRebel
NNID : TheStinkyRebel
XBL Gamertag : TheStinkyRebel
PSN Name : TheStinkyRebel
Pointz : 25784

apittman373

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:13 am

[iS] TSR wrote:Dang, and all I did today was present my project on the development of a simulated Cellulosic Biomass Ethanol Production Facility.

Seems like your life is very lively.

Yep it is, you should've heard the one about the raccoon and the bear. Nah, it's not lively at all, only on some days.
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Steam : samurai8juicebox
PSN Name : samurai8juicebox
Pointz : 26071

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down