~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 2 of the rap battle.

3 posters

Go down

Me or Him?

Round 2 of the rap battle. I_vote_lcap0%Round 2 of the rap battle. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Round 2 of the rap battle. I_vote_lcap100%Round 2 of the rap battle. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Round 2 of the rap battle. Empty Round 2 of the rap battle.

Post by [iS] TwoodyZ Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Me: My rhymes complex, but check my clarity. It's funny how you niggers be comparing me. Im better than drake, fiddy e and wiz but im T.W so you know who it is. My bitch said im gonna be famous and my big bro said strive till you make it..

Him: make it?...mate i've got your bitch naked...and T.W.... BTW your careers going no where but down the loo. i'm not going to start on the racism like having a rapper who is also an hasidic jew....no racial

Me: Same old niggers, always stealing shit but trust me she ain't worth it. You probs got some chlamydia bits, or maybe aids? I know you africans only last a few days.

Him: now i have the heavy metal blaring in my car...it will be a drive by shooting to fast for you to see stars...doesn't change the fact that i'm gunning for you...its an old story tale like hitler and the...

Me: Didn't anyone tell you? Fairytales don't come true, fortunately im still a jew and im coming for you so you better get a clue because you ain't gonna live to see this through.

Him: i ain't going to see this through?...i fought an army just to get you...spetnaz, marines you name them i beat them to...once i got an enemy in my grip i ain't letting go...it's a rear naked choke hold. i've won KO

Me: You've got me in a hold? Well i'm Lesnar and i don't fold. Don't come at me otherwise you're gonna get told. Tap out before i blap you out and fap your mum out, i'll strum while i mash your gums about, until a fit comes out.

Him: hmmm and your saying this while your bums out?...while the other guy's on top of you trying to find his way south...or are you on top trying to stick it in his mouth....nah wait your on bottom cos you always recieve....funny thing is i'm still talking about fighting you better believe...my word cause sever pain like a barrage of anderson silva's knees

Me: Funny you think that was fighting because by the sound of it you've got dicks on your mind so watch out or i'll brick your behind so blood flows around and i'll watch you squirm like a sperm just like your dads failed condom.

Him: i swear your doesn't rhyme ...i just can't see it...i'm going have to dissect your froggy as that will be your last 'ribbit'. don't fuck with the champ you'll get your shot at the throne...anyway gotta go see your mum something about a bone?

Me: Bone? Is that something tribal, maybe a bridal, i know you're a bitch, silly witch, fucking skit watch out for my next hit. My dusters are reaching your tit soon to slit, while i lick your mums clit. But don't trip or you might fall like a tool then i'll stomp you to the wall.. or curb, american history x.

Him: that's it you pissed me off...guns blazing ....hells raising...bettert start running cause i'm not gonna stop chasing...once i catch you cause i will cause i'm black...i'll start the barrage of bone shattering attacks...oh wait guess who's back...its your mum she want to fack

Me: You may be black but when i come at you im a full blown attack. I'll crush you like a shack and mash your rack.. (of ribs) Who's being chased, because where im from we stand strong so you're wrong and watch out before i wedgie your thong.

Him: wedgie your thong? ummm that's gay...what do you do sniff sumo boys all day...it sounds like you've got an asain fetish...i bet thats something you enjoy and relish...first off you don't know odi...your dumb so i talk slowy...i'll say it again this time in slow-mo...uhh i think you're a homo?

Me: Bro no, trust me, your mumma would know if i was homo but after last night i could go, that slag ain't worth a dollah yo.

Him: Don't be talking about my mumma...that will jumped start all kinds of drama...like you be them most hated men in the world... osama?

Me: hated? Im a public enemy, i scare kids you fool. While you watch me you begin to drool. I rule, my style is everlasting and i'll never back down, you fucking clown, so sit the the fuck down before you start getting hit around.

Him: Hit around? Kid are you a down?....do you want me to tell what i found....one your a dumb shit who's lines aren't sound...and two your more of a clown than the charlie brown....why don't you sit down and take a note book out...nigga i've won this without a doubt

Who's better? Smile Leave who you voted too.

Last edited by iS TwoodyZ~ on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
[iS] TwoodyZ
[iS] TwoodyZ
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Steam : So
NNID : Much
XBL Gamertag : Room
PSN Name : For
Pointz : 26935

tommmwooddd

Back to top Go down

Round 2 of the rap battle. Empty Re: Round 2 of the rap battle.

Post by [iS] broski Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:24 pm

sorry man this one went to him...
[iS] broski
[iS] broski
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pointz : 23175

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TwoodyZ Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Yeah i know, i felt the same but he's been freestyling for a while. This is my first time properly trying to do it.
[iS] TwoodyZ
[iS] TwoodyZ
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tommmwooddd

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] PoKe Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 pm

.........good effort lol. But sorry.
[iS] PoKe
[iS] PoKe
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PSN Name : xPoKe007
Pointz : 28917

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TwoodyZ Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Me: Didn't anyone tell you? Fairytales don't come true, fortunately im still a jew and im coming for you so you better get a clue because you ain't gonna live to see this through.

Me: You've got me in a hold? Well i'm Lesnar and i don't fold. Don't come at me otherwise you're gonna get told. Tap out before i blap you out and fap your mum out, i'll strum while i mash your gums about, until a fit comes out.

Me: hated? Im a public enemy, i scare kids you fool. While you watch me you begin to drool. I rule, my style is everlasting and i'll never back down, you fucking clown, so sit the the fuck down before you start getting hit around.

I think these are my best verses.
[iS] TwoodyZ
[iS] TwoodyZ
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tommmwooddd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down