~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright guys, me and my friend had a 'Rap Battle' kind of thing. Who is better?

+2
[iS] broski
[iS] TwoodyZ
6 posters

Go down

Me or Him?

Alright guys, me and my friend had a 'Rap Battle' kind of thing. Who is better? I_vote_lcap50%Alright guys, me and my friend had a 'Rap Battle' kind of thing. Who is better? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Alright guys, me and my friend had a 'Rap Battle' kind of thing. Who is better? I_vote_lcap50%Alright guys, me and my friend had a 'Rap Battle' kind of thing. Who is better? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Alright guys, me and my friend had a 'Rap Battle' kind of thing. Who is better? Empty Alright guys, me and my friend had a 'Rap Battle' kind of thing. Who is better?

Post by [iS] TwoodyZ Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Me: I peeked through his door and saw that whore, that silly bitch began choking his dick, he began to twitch, that fucking witch! I looked at his face and saw he became a waste, the pace in his chest suddenly dropped out of the race, the chase was over...

Him: hmmm thats funny cos your the one who's over i'll be ending this bout with a grandslam... maria sharapova...this all skill no luck so you can keep you four leaf clover....cos man you just slammed cos you just got hit with my sport land rover

Me: My rhymes complex but try comparing me, it's funny how you niggers try comparin me. Im better than drake, fiddy e and wiz, don't come at it me unless you want to eat some shit.

Him: its kind of ironic that you say shit at least my rhymes are trully legit...your the one who should be fearing me beacuse at the end of this you'll start to beg and plee.

Me: Oh i see, im going start to plee but once you open your mouth you choke harder than a kid from glee. Don't try and rhyme at me unless you think you handle this cause i ain't ever gonna set you free. You're my prisoner bitch, i ain't shittin you this, better watch out before i start hittin you this, i told you boy this is woodys shit.

Him: i'm the prisoner? at least i didn't escape from aushcwitz...i rip you to shreds like a rabid dog and leave you in bits.. and the only reason i choke is if im too doped up on coke...when you choke it cause youre sucking off some middle aged bloke...okay i'll admit that was a bit low... but it proves my point i can go toe to toe

Me: How about fist to fist? Your mumma liked that but she is use to it. She's looser than a rope that hasn't been tied, trust me homie i don't lie. Once i entered that black hole i felt like a troll spreading those legs, you don't want to know. I'm scarred for life, but not from a knife. She ain't gash but's gotta be gash'd to save me from a lash... out.

Judge away guys!

Last edited by iS TwoodyZ~ on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
[iS] TwoodyZ
[iS] TwoodyZ
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Steam : So
NNID : Much
XBL Gamertag : Room
PSN Name : For
Pointz : 26910

tommmwooddd

Back to top Go down

Alright guys, me and my friend had a 'Rap Battle' kind of thing. Who is better? Empty Re: Alright guys, me and my friend had a 'Rap Battle' kind of thing. Who is better?

Post by [iS] broski Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:05 pm

hahaha the auschwitz thing was pretty good
idk it seemed even to me
you suprise me with your rap skill twoods
[iS] broski
[iS] broski
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pointz : 23150

Back to top Go down

Alright guys, me and my friend had a 'Rap Battle' kind of thing. Who is better? Empty Re: Alright guys, me and my friend had a 'Rap Battle' kind of thing. Who is better?

Post by [iS] TwoodyZ Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Haha, there's a lot you don't know. Wink
[iS] TwoodyZ
[iS] TwoodyZ
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Steam : So
NNID : Much
XBL Gamertag : Room
PSN Name : For
Pointz : 26910

tommmwooddd

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Trent Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Lmao. Nice. Some good shit from both of you.

I liked your rhymes better though :]
[iS] Trent
[iS] Trent
Jebussssss
Jebussssss

Pointz : 30902

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] ill Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:24 pm

word on a page is poetry. i wouldnt consider it rap untill its in audio format
[iS] ill
[iS] ill
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

NNID : inFamous_ill
PSN Name : illofhavoc
Pointz : 25169

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:53 pm

You had it the whole time til he got auschewits and middle aged bloke
Twitch
Twitch

Im in his bed:}

NNID : 1337-1337-1337
PSN Name : Twitchy_Alpacas
Pointz : 23355

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Tuna Canoe Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:37 pm

my brain is blown
[iS] Tuna Canoe
[iS] Tuna Canoe
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pointz : 24887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down