~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Announcement :: All [iS] Please Read

+6
MIKEHAWK
[iS] Trent
Skillz
Soap
leadkills
[iS] smilingdonkie
10 posters

Go down

Clan Announcement :: All [iS] Please Read Empty Clan Announcement :: All [iS] Please Read

Post by [iS] smilingdonkie Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 pm

[iS] smilingdonkie
[iS] smilingdonkie
Founder
Founder

Pointz : 28575

lukemcsomething15

Back to top Go down

Clan Announcement :: All [iS] Please Read Empty Re: Clan Announcement :: All [iS] Please Read

Post by leadkills Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 pm

:Starts to clap:

leadkills

Pointz : 24117

Back to top Go down

Clan Announcement :: All [iS] Please Read Empty Re: Clan Announcement :: All [iS] Please Read

Post by Soap Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:43 pm

:Starts clapping Behind Him:
Soap
Soap
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pointz : 24785

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillz Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:06 am

Water Boy.

Skillz
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Pointz : 24005

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Trent Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:10 am

[iS] memk wrote:ban skillz he is severely annoying to be honest i never liked him

Stop. Now.
[iS] Trent
[iS] Trent
Jebussssss
Jebussssss

Pointz : 30907

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] smilingdonkie Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:34 am

dude dont joke like that
[iS] smilingdonkie
[iS] smilingdonkie
Founder
Founder

Pointz : 28575

lukemcsomething15

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKEHAWK Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:12 am

Ok this needs to stop how is he being annoying by making a post only saying waterboy. Honestly people the only people that decides if someone is going to be banned is as followed
1. it usually starts with a mod if something went down the mods make a pitch to the leaders and founders and it needs to be a really good reason for it.
2. the leaders and founders talk it over for awhile. and make a decision then the final word/decision actually is the founders. And trust and believe the needs to be a better reason than this to ban somebody.
The basic bullying and treating others like crap needs to stop. If you don't like him then just delete him from the friends list or mute the person. We understand everyone don't actually get along or are actual friends what not, but a person can be Sibel and be mature about it and just don't start with someone because you hate them / dislike them. These needs to stop , also i think certain people did not read trent post on Every one read and i mean everyone i feel everyone should actually type a response to it to show they understand so later down the line people can not say i did not get to read it.
Sincerely
mike hawk
[iS] memk wrote:ban skillz he is severely annoying to be honest i never liked him
MIKEHAWK
MIKEHAWK
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Pointz : 25668

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] memk Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:37 pm

i have read everything im not talking about this there has been many other situations as to where he is constantly messing around with people mid-game
[iS] memk
[iS] memk

Pointz : 24218

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] P4nd4ofTh3Light Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:14 pm

even if he is a problem memk a public forum isnt the place to discuss this.... PM a leader or mod dont alienate him by being an ass and talking about him publicly.
[iS] P4nd4ofTh3Light
[iS] P4nd4ofTh3Light
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Pointz : 24616

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderBitc- Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Exactly... come on.... ban skillez? If you got such a problem with someone then just go on your merry way. we need to be a little mature about this and treat people as you would want to be treated. think of it like that. Because trust me this world is nothing but that. You will be treated as you have treated people.

[iS] MIKEHAWK wrote:Ok this needs to stop how is he being annoying by making a post only saying waterboy. Honestly people the only people that decides if someone is going to be banned is as followed
1. it usually starts with a mod if something went down the mods make a pitch to the leaders and founders and it needs to be a really good reason for it.
2. the leaders and founders talk it over for awhile. and make a decision then the final word/decision actually is the founders. And trust and believe the needs to be a better reason than this to ban somebody.
The basic bullying and treating others like crap needs to stop. If you don't like him then just delete him from the friends list or mute the person. We understand everyone don't actually get along or are actual friends what not, but a person can be Sibel and be mature about it and just don't start with someone because you hate them / dislike them. These needs to stop , also i think certain people did not read trent post on Every one read and i mean everyone i feel everyone should actually type a response to it to show they understand so later down the line people can not say i did not get to read it.
Sincerely
mike hawk
wonderBitc-
wonderBitc-
Banned

Pointz : 24032

iSwonderWOMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] memk Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Thats exactly what i did wonderWOMAN
[iS] memk
[iS] memk

Pointz : 24218

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Zhylphox Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:01 am

Hey, I have a great idea, let's drop this, no need to cause anymore tension, common, whose with me? Huh? Huh?
[iS] Zhylphox
[iS] Zhylphox
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pointz : 25326

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Trent Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am

KK, this is done. Just remember to treat others as you'd want to be treated. This goes for everyone.

Locked.
[iS] Trent
[iS] Trent
Jebussssss
Jebussssss

Pointz : 30907

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down