~inFamous Society~
Welcome to the Infamous Society Multi-System clan!

If you're looking to join iS, you need to register. From there, go to the forums and under 'Join here' click on applications. Then click on the sticky 'Official Application Template'. Copy and paste that into your own thread which will be posted in the non-members forum for the clan to review. Thanks.

Latest topics
» Kingsamson__
Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:52 pm by [iS] Wax

» e3aerojvc from ps3
Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:24 pm by [iS] JohnnyyB

» Aqua Application Form
Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:11 pm by [iS] JohnnyyB

» S8J
Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:40 pm by [iS] crashcat123

» *unofficial* Last Poll of the Day Ever
Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:56 pm by [iS] C-Doug

» First Post of the Month
Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:43 pm by [iS] THERESISTANCE

» First Post of The Month
Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:17 pm by [iS] samurai8juicebox

» *sniff sniff*
Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:25 pm by [iS] JohnnyyB

» Thank you
Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:41 am by [iS] samurai8juicebox

» Bl.net app
Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:05 pm by Bl.net

» 9nuggets9's app
Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:13 pm by [iS] JohnnyyB

» Application
Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:59 pm by [iS] JohnnyyB

» Global's App
Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:46 pm by [iS] JohnnyyB

» 9nuggets9's app
Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:52 am by jomax23

» Beast
Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:30 am by IxBeaST

» SueSri's Gay App
Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:33 pm by [iS] SueSri

» [iS] Punk's Application
Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:00 am by [iS] C-Doug

» Tettoe
Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:37 pm by [iS] Mormon Maffia

» XJason appliocation
Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:00 pm by [iS] THERESISTANCE

» MushFTW Application
Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:17 pm by xJason

» Manumanu54's application fixed
Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:24 pm by Manumanu54

» Poll of the Day
Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:31 pm by [iS] Mormon Maffia

» for you grammer nazis(looking at you stinky)
Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:32 am by [iS] TSR

» EliteGage45's Application
Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:16 pm by EliteGage45

» dementid_hunter's application
Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:36 pm by [iS] ill

» HAHAFAILS APPICATION
Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:03 pm by HAHAFAIL08

» Dropshot's App
Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:47 pm by [iS] C-Doug

» TheHermanator application
Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:00 am by [iS] Wax

» Wynaut17's app
Sun May 18, 2014 2:15 pm by Wynaut17

» Franklyn (Sky)'s applicaation!! :)
Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:10 pm by Sky

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:08 am
Tryouts
Tryout needs to be done.*
Voting in progress.*
Inactive applicants will be removed.



Top poster has been over taking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top poster has been over taking

Post by MIKEHAWK on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:20 pm

I have been nothing but active making a ob sen  amount of post in less that 10 days that some it took a whole month. And there is jealousy issues arises. I work in mysterious ways on getting people to post. But people with a issue goes and legit goes off  which i find funnier than shit . Because he is probably to the point to punching his computer. I must be honest i will make sure i am the top poster. The messed up part i had worked 72 hours last week 70 hours the week before and 70 hours the week before that and played a few hours a night on ghost and still made 108 post in 10 days. And I am a no body.  I thought i actually had a place here and it does not look that way so I am letting you all know if you want to get the top post , Then you all need to lay off the porn sites. and take a couple minutes a day and make a post . And not cry on other peoples posts.


Last edited by [iS] MIKEHAWK on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________


SURPRISE!!!!
MIKE HAWK

VENOMOUS
avatar
MIKEHAWK
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Status : Rolling with RoG now

Posts : 1033
Pointz : 13753
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 44
Location : TYNGSBORO, MASS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by [iS] C-Doug on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:33 pm

[iS] MIKEHAWK wrote:I have nothing but active making a ob sen  amount of post in less that 10 days that some it took a whole month. And there is jealousy issues arises. I work in mysterious ways on getting people to post. But people with a issue goes and legit goes off  which i find funnier than shit . Because he is probably to the point to punching his computer. I must be honest i will make sure i am the top poster. The messed up part i had worked 72 hours last week 70 hours the week before and 70 hours the week before that and played a few hours a night on ghost and still made 108 post in 10 days. And I am a no body.  I thought i actually had a place here and it does not look that way so I am letting you all know if you want to get the top post , Then you all need to lay off the porn sites. and take a couple minutes a day and make a post . And not cry on other peoples posts.
Alright Mike, I think you've made your point and that's all you need to do. It's not all about post count. It's about how you treat people. Frankly, you can keep your "top poster" thing, because obviously it means something to you. I don't care about it. I don't know why you do. However, just because you post a lot on forum doesn't make you a likable person. You say you're a military man, and I respect that. I respect you for serving, but frankly, I don't really like you. This is a community. We treat each other like family. So be nicer to people if you want to be accepted by the others here. There is a place for you, but you decide if people are gonna like you.

________________________




Anal/Vaginal champagne explosion is not mkay, mkay? 
avatar
[iS] C-Doug
Founder
Founder

Status : Woody likes men.

NNID : C-Doug
XBL Gamertag : Coming IDK when.
PSN Name : C-Doug_iS
Skype : a33124garage
Posts : 1439
Pointz : 25842
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Medina, Ohio

View user profile a33124garage

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by MIKEHAWK on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:56 pm

everyone on the 360 likes me none of you ever played with me and don't know me which is understandable but just to let you know i was not banned before for something i did it was something that wonder woman had done so you all need to stop judging me on that because it had already had happened so of course i am being outspoken

________________________


SURPRISE!!!!
MIKE HAWK

VENOMOUS
avatar
MIKEHAWK
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Status : Rolling with RoG now

Posts : 1033
Pointz : 13753
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 44
Location : TYNGSBORO, MASS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by [iS] C-Doug on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:59 pm

[iS] MIKEHAWK wrote:everyone on the 360 likes me none of you ever played with me and don't know me which is understandable but just to let you know i was not banned before for something i did it was something that wonder woman had done so you all need to stop judging me on that because it had already had happened so of course i am being outspoken
Idgaf why you left lol, you assuming we judged you isn't accurate. If you're getting an xbox one I'll be playing with you, so I'll get a chance to see you there, but going from the forum which is all I have, you come off like a dick.

________________________




Anal/Vaginal champagne explosion is not mkay, mkay? 
avatar
[iS] C-Doug
Founder
Founder

Status : Woody likes men.

NNID : C-Doug
XBL Gamertag : Coming IDK when.
PSN Name : C-Doug_iS
Skype : a33124garage
Posts : 1439
Pointz : 25842
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Medina, Ohio

View user profile a33124garage

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by [iS] kFiB on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Beef

________________________


avatar
[iS] kFiB
Elite Member
Elite Member

PSN Name : kFiB
Posts : 502
Pointz : 9453
Join date : 2012-12-11
Age : 23
Location : Vancouver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by [iS] TheRiddler on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:24 pm

So looking at some of your many many many posts, hawk, you need to understand how we are as a group. Don't call out people because of crude comments, if you look at the whole group, that's normal for us. If you want to tell leaders and people what to do, it won't help you in "ranking up" in this clan. Be respectful and calm down. I'm not taking a shot at you as a person, but if you can't be cool then maybe this isn't the place for you.
avatar
[iS] TheRiddler
Members
Members

Status : Riddle me this.....

XBL Gamertag : MaiNxStAGe
PSN Name : The_Riddler_87
Posts : 96
Pointz : 8670
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : In a pineapple under the sea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by [iS] ill on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:25 pm

any amount of threats wont make me give up my porn addict time

________________________


avatar
[iS] ill
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

NNID : inFamous_ill
PSN Name : illofhavoc
Posts : 1037
Pointz : 13259
Join date : 2011-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by MIKEHAWK on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:38 pm

thanks riddler you are 100 percent right , kfib you are right also, and thank you ill but remember to much will make it fall off , lol jk ill

________________________


SURPRISE!!!!
MIKE HAWK

VENOMOUS
avatar
MIKEHAWK
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Status : Rolling with RoG now

Posts : 1033
Pointz : 13753
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 44
Location : TYNGSBORO, MASS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by [iS] PoKe on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:26 am

[iS] MIKEHAWK wrote:everyone on the 360 likes me none of you ever played with me and don't know me which is understandable but just to let you know i was not banned before for something i did it was something that wonder woman had done so you all need to stop judging me on that because it had already had happened so of course i am being outspoken
Wonder woman made a big deal about how people weren't being treated with respect and you abandoned the Infamous Society to jump on the bandwagon Mike. You turned your back on your clan and that is what you were banned for.

________________________


avatar
[iS] PoKe
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Status : FIFA 14

PSN Name : xPoKe007
Posts : 2771
Pointz : 16982
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 22
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by [iS] Wax on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:20 am

[iS] PoKe wrote:
[iS] MIKEHAWK wrote:everyone on the 360 likes me none of you ever played with me and don't know me which is understandable but just to let you know i was not banned before for something i did it was something that wonder woman had done so you all need to stop judging me on that because it had already had happened so of course i am being outspoken
Wonder woman made a big deal about how people weren't being treated with respect and you abandoned the Infamous Society to jump on the bandwagon Mike. You turned your back on your clan and that is what you were banned for.
Ohh. We finally got to know the reason why you left/banned/idk

and yes Mike. Sorry but theses days i haven known you, you have been a total jerk. you have to be respectful. to earn respect.

________________________



[iS] Wax
PS3 Division Leader
PS3 Division Leader

Status : The greatest form of control is when you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to.
One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them.
The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you c

PSN Name : WaNt3D-xAim
Skype : wanted-xaim
Posts : 1353
Pointz : 10661
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 20
Location : Norway

View user profile wanted-xaim

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by [iS] TopDolla33 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:01 am

[iS] MIKEHAWK wrote:I have been nothing but active making a ob sen  amount of post in less that 10 days that some it took a whole month. And there is jealousy issues arises. I work in mysterious ways on getting people to post. But people with a issue goes and legit goes off  which i find funnier than shit . Because he is probably to the point to punching his computer. I must be honest i will make sure i am the top poster. The messed up part i had worked 72 hours last week 70 hours the week before and 70 hours the week before that and played a few hours a night on ghost and still made 108 post in 10 days. And I am a no body.  I thought i actually had a place here and it does not look that way so I am letting you all know if you want to get the top post , Then you all need to lay off the porn sites. and take a couple minutes a day and make a post . And not cry on other peoples posts.
CHEEESUS!!!! u a faggot!!
avatar
[iS] TopDolla33
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 130
Pointz : 8882
Join date : 2013-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by [iS] Wax on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:56 am

For one in my life i am agreeing with Dolla on this

________________________



[iS] Wax
PS3 Division Leader
PS3 Division Leader

Status : The greatest form of control is when you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to.
One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them.
The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you c

PSN Name : WaNt3D-xAim
Skype : wanted-xaim
Posts : 1353
Pointz : 10661
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 20
Location : Norway

View user profile wanted-xaim

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by MIKEHAWK on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:36 pm

[iS] Wax wrote:
[iS] PoKe wrote:
[iS] MIKEHAWK wrote:everyone on the 360 likes me none of you ever played with me and don't know me which is understandable but just to let you know i was not banned before for something i did it was something that wonder woman had done so you all need to stop judging me on that because it had already had happened so of course i am being outspoken
Wonder woman made a big deal about how people weren't being treated with respect and you abandoned the Infamous Society to jump on the bandwagon Mike. You turned your back on your clan and that is what you were banned for.
Ohh. We finally got to know the reason why you left/banned/idk

and yes Mike. Sorry but theses days i haven known you, you have been a total jerk. you have to be respectful. to earn respect.
I am not going to start no arguing again but thats where you were wrong i was not banned until wonder woman had banned i believed it was like six people from whatever website it was i had found out i had came back to the web site and noticed i was banned and the answer that was given to me. I had no idea about the bans i went back and i undone the bans. Wonder woman had tweeked out about someone had a sexual comment towards her. dont take this the wrong way i am just posting the facts. had nothing against any of us old leaders. Any ways i had learned later down the line what type of person she was. And i had admitted to making a wrong choice . I had also apologized for it.
so wax what was your old name back then .

________________________


SURPRISE!!!!
MIKE HAWK

VENOMOUS
avatar
MIKEHAWK
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Status : Rolling with RoG now

Posts : 1033
Pointz : 13753
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 44
Location : TYNGSBORO, MASS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by MIKEHAWK on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:43 pm

How have i been disrespectful the entire time since i have been back. I had no idea its disrespectful stating ideas , or saying we should be more active in posts.
When some one said some i voiced that a comment should not be made there on somebodies app. then someone tweeks on me so i went of myself.  I am sorry for going the wrong way about it but i am the type of person if someone speaks to me the wrong way i stand up for myself. thats all. I do the same thing if a random came in here messing with any of you.  Like i said before i and sorry i should of went about it a different way.

[iS] Wax wrote:
[iS] PoKe wrote:
[iS] MIKEHAWK wrote:everyone on the 360 likes me none of you ever played with me and don't know me which is understandable but just to let you know i was not banned before for something i did it was something that wonder woman had done so you all need to stop judging me on that because it had already had happened so of course i am being outspoken
Wonder woman made a big deal about how people weren't being treated with respect and you abandoned the Infamous Society to jump on the bandwagon Mike. You turned your back on your clan and that is what you were banned for.
Ohh. We finally got to know the reason why you left/banned/idk

and yes Mike. Sorry but theses days i haven known you, you have been a total jerk. you have to be respectful. to earn respect.

________________________


SURPRISE!!!!
MIKE HAWK

VENOMOUS
avatar
MIKEHAWK
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Status : Rolling with RoG now

Posts : 1033
Pointz : 13753
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 44
Location : TYNGSBORO, MASS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by MIKEHAWK on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:52 pm

I am not meaning to call people out i was trying to make a point the is a place for it just not on a recruits application, Yes i do agree that i had made it worse by going on with all those other post. when i should of just them a pm
Dont think i am going off cause i am not i know its hard to tell when you can not actually hear a persons voice. Which i tend to take thing the wrong way from time to time. I do agree with some of the stuff you said it does take time for people to really get to know each other . I must say You have a good head on you shoulders.

[iS] TheRiddler wrote:So looking at some of your many many many posts, hawk, you need to understand how we are as a group. Don't call out people because of crude comments, if you look at the whole group, that's normal for us. If you want to tell leaders and people what to do, it won't help you in "ranking up" in this clan. Be respectful and calm down. I'm not taking a shot at you as a person, but if you can't be cool then maybe this isn't the place for you.

________________________


SURPRISE!!!!
MIKE HAWK

VENOMOUS
avatar
MIKEHAWK
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Status : Rolling with RoG now

Posts : 1033
Pointz : 13753
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 44
Location : TYNGSBORO, MASS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top poster has been over taking

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum