~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trent I want a non scroll able home button and other features

+2
[iS] JohnnyyB
(iS) SlickJ
6 posters

Go down

Trent I want a non scroll able home button and other features Empty Trent I want a non scroll able home button and other features

Post by (iS) SlickJ Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Yeah this is a minor issue. You know how Facebook has the "facebook" button you can click to get back to your homepage? Yeah well I want that for our site so we don't have to scroll up every time we want to get to the top of the page. Another thing is when I applied for your clan I was confused on were to go and what to do that could discourage potential applicant from applying. You need a huge arrow with it saying something like "are you new, want to apply.. well too bad" lol jk it should say "are you new, click here to apply". With the YouTube video on top, something more user friendly and maybe if you can have people write their application by filling in boxes the way they have to register or make them apply as they're registering by filling the boxes. Some people might argue you should make an app, others argue that the mobile website can do whatever an app would do, maybe you should make a poll. I understand though if this is too much of a pain to code, but if you did it that would be awesome.
(iS) SlickJ
(iS) SlickJ

NNID : SlickJ
Pointz : 20403

slickjaguar

Back to top Go down

Trent I want a non scroll able home button and other features Empty Re: Trent I want a non scroll able home button and other features

Post by [iS] JohnnyyB Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:14 pm

I think Trent is trying to incorporate some of this into a homepage, that we've been talking about for a little bit. Especially the application thing with the video and all, once we get the homepage all set up, that will be on there.
[iS] JohnnyyB
[iS] JohnnyyB
Founder
Founder

#swimislife
#laxislife

Steam : JohnnyBStacks
NNID : n/a
XBL Gamertag : JohnnyBStacks
PSN Name : OGJohnnyBoi
Pointz : 27782

YoItsJohnnyyB

Back to top Go down

Trent I want a non scroll able home button and other features Empty Re: Trent I want a non scroll able home button and other features

Post by [iS] TSR Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:59 am

Yea we are working on a homepage, will be a while cuz there is a lot of changes trent is working on right now for the site. Be patient and thanks for the concern
[iS] TSR
[iS] TSR
Tony Stark
Tony Stark

Steam : TheStinkyRebel
NNID : TheStinkyRebel
XBL Gamertag : TheStinkyRebel
PSN Name : TheStinkyRebel
Pointz : 25824

apittman373

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Trent Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:07 am

I'm working on a lot of things for the site right now. Just give me a bit. Like you said, this stuff takes a while to code. Also, regarding the home button which I think that's what you're talking about. There is a link to the home at the very bottom of the site. Also, with a little bit of money I can get the "Forumotion" link in the toolbar at the top to redirect to our site which would be much easier.
[iS] Trent
[iS] Trent
Jebussssss
Jebussssss

Pointz : 30902

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:35 pm

wanna know what I want on this site? I want absolutely nothing. When I joined months ago, where the forum had the same 'base', I easily could navigate through the site, and easily sent in an application. I, even though i'm not in the clan, would rather keep the app the same its been for the past 16+ months, rather than boxes. I mean, you can improve the site, but I don't see a problem[at the moment].(When my friend tried to join the clan, he was so stupid he didn't know how to send in an app)
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Steam : samurai8juicebox
PSN Name : samurai8juicebox
Pointz : 26111

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] JohnnyyB Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Which is why having things like a page where you fill everything out, and it sends it to us would be a good thing.
[iS] JohnnyyB
[iS] JohnnyyB
Founder
Founder

#swimislife
#laxislife

Steam : JohnnyBStacks
NNID : n/a
XBL Gamertag : JohnnyBStacks
PSN Name : OGJohnnyBoi
Pointz : 27782

YoItsJohnnyyB

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Trent Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

I'll see what I can do. I am still brainstorming designs and things to incorporate on the homepage. HTML takes a while to code. Plus, I have to code new CSS too. Might takes a few weeks.
[iS] Trent
[iS] Trent
Jebussssss
Jebussssss

Pointz : 30902

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TwoodyZ Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Great to have feedback like this, especially from a new recruit
[iS] TwoodyZ
[iS] TwoodyZ
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Steam : So
NNID : Much
XBL Gamertag : Room
PSN Name : For
Pointz : 26910

tommmwooddd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down