~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not just a game

3 posters

Go down

Not just a game Empty Not just a game

Post by [iS] Cross Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 am

[iS] Cross
[iS] Cross
PS3 Division Leader
PS3 Division Leader

Status : When you want to succeed as badly as you want to breathe, that is when you'll be successful.

XBL Gamertag : CheekiestSauce
PSN Name : Crosshairfail
Pointz : 23260

brad_williams95

Back to top Go down

Not just a game Empty Re: Not just a game

Post by faggalog4y Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 am

When I heard that hockey might be on struck again I was kinda disappointed. They have to quit doing this, I was worried that hockey might die in the states. I can't wait till hockey season. Red Wings and Bruins are my team!
faggalog4y
faggalog4y
Banned

Status : The Values we believe in don't just belong to the workers or business, the rich or the poor, The 2 percent or the 99 percent, they belong to all of us!

XBL Gamertag : JuggaloJ4y
PSN Name : JuGGalo__J4y
Pointz : 22713

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Cross Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:39 pm

[iS] juggaloj4y wrote:When I heard that hockey might be on struck again I was kinda disappointed. They have to quit doing this, I was worried that hockey might die in the states. I can't wait till hockey season. Red Wings and Bruins are my team!
It's so bad what they're doing, the owners want more money which honestly fair enough but when you're taking from the players it's not right. NHL players are some of the lower paid professional athletes. People have no idea how hard of a game hockey is, first learn to skate, learn to skate fast, then you have to learn to do things with the puck at a high rate of speed. Think about it, what sports out there have plays that happen as fast as hockey? NASCAR maybe? Which I don't even see how that's a sport. The highest paid salary player in the NHL is 8 million a year, compare that with soccer, baseball, basketball etc.
[iS] Cross
[iS] Cross
PS3 Division Leader
PS3 Division Leader

Status : When you want to succeed as badly as you want to breathe, that is when you'll be successful.

brad_williams95

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Noxious Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Dam bro- I dont follow hockey enough to know about whats going on in it! But that aint right, I thought Gretzky made like $491283749802 per season! A lockout should happen until things get right.
[iS] Noxious
[iS] Noxious
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PSN Name : iHardNox
Pointz : 26231

http://www.infamoussocietyclan.com nox.96

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Cross Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:54 pm

[iS] Noxious wrote:Dam bro- I dont follow hockey enough to know about whats going on in it! But that aint right, I thought Gretzky made like $491283749802 per season! A lockout should happen until things get right.

Gretzky made a shit ton of money through endorsements, but what can you expect when a player gets 163 assists and 92 goals in a 82 game season.

But his salary with the team was $1,720,000 in his first year, $3,000,000 for the next 4 years, then up to $3,793,216, then up to $6,454,400 then down then back up to $6,000,000 and that's when he retired. Think about that, the best hockey player ever made $6,454,400 at the top of his game.
[iS] Cross
[iS] Cross
PS3 Division Leader
PS3 Division Leader

brad_williams95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down