~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL OF THE DAY!

+2
[iS] kFiB
[iS] samurai8juicebox
6 posters

Go down

Do You Have 'Control' When You Dream-Sleep

POLL OF THE DAY! I_vote_lcap14%POLL OF THE DAY! I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
POLL OF THE DAY! I_vote_lcap0%POLL OF THE DAY! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
POLL OF THE DAY! I_vote_lcap71%POLL OF THE DAY! I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
POLL OF THE DAY! I_vote_lcap14%POLL OF THE DAY! I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

POLL OF THE DAY! Empty POLL OF THE DAY!

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:22 am

I had a CRAZY dream last night.........
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Steam : samurai8juicebox
PSN Name : samurai8juicebox
Pointz : 26186

Back to top Go down

POLL OF THE DAY! Empty Re: POLL OF THE DAY!

Post by [iS] kFiB Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:59 am

Sometimes
[iS] kFiB
[iS] kFiB
Elite Member
Elite Member

PSN Name : kFiB
Pointz : 21438

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Trent Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:22 am

It's called lucid dreaming actually. I've had only 3 throughout my lifetime. It's amazing shit. I made a topic about the Remee a while ago.

http://www.infamoussocietyclan.com/t2171-remee?highlight=remee
[iS] Trent
[iS] Trent
Jebussssss
Jebussssss

Pointz : 30977

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TSR Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:55 pm

the other night i dreamed that we were being attacked by a huge as mofo spider. I jumped on its fangs/head cuz it was comin at me. I was freaking out because i hate spiders and the fangs were slimey. It was like a giant black widow btw not no hairy tarantula. It freaked me the FUCK out. I hate spiders. sooo glad i woke up.

I also tend to have dreams that involve paranormal/slender man type shit. I'm with friends exploring a building and we go into dark rooms and turn our lights on really quick and shit just pops at us scaring the shit out of me. And i cant wake up because it freaks me out so much that i just want to keep checking it out again lol
[iS] TSR
[iS] TSR
Tony Stark
Tony Stark

Steam : TheStinkyRebel
NNID : TheStinkyRebel
XBL Gamertag : TheStinkyRebel
PSN Name : TheStinkyRebel
Pointz : 25899

apittman373

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Trent Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:57 pm

I heard that people who dream about spiders are gay.
[iS] Trent
[iS] Trent
Jebussssss
Jebussssss

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TSR Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:35 pm

hey, it happens
[iS] TSR
[iS] TSR
Tony Stark
Tony Stark

apittman373

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:56 pm

okay, my crazy dream today was.....

Okay, so, me, my friend, some random guy, and benson(form regular show) were climbing up this huge obstacle thing. I mean it was like 3-5 football fields in the air. So we get to about the middle and stop. I slip a few times, almost falling(by the way every step u take it wobbles and its made outta balsa wood). So I start slipping, but benson keeps helping me back up. There's this piece that's sticking out, so if you fall, the next story below u may land and get stuck on a piece of metal. were eating lunch, all of a sudden my friend for some reason tries to jump down to that thing, misses, than falls ALL the way down. And we were climbing with like short sleeve shirts and jeans, and snow was on the ground. He landed on the snow. Guards ran after him, and like an ambulance was sitting near, by like the woods.

Okay, so than, my dream like randomily changes and (here it comes) a UFO Saucer comes outta nowhere and the setting changes. Now, this is shorter, because this isn't as descriptive. Okay, so this space ship changes humans into dudes with juggernaut suits, who attack everything, and follow commands under order of the lead "alien". So, there is an ultimate battle, and ultimately, the humans defeat the aliens the first time. They said in a "alien voice" we WILL attack again. Soooo......they attack a second time, an M1 Abrams tank destroys like 3 convoys, they surrender, we win. The setting was like a city-desert feeling, and the air was like it is after a MOAB in MW3.

YEAH, this is what I mean when I have crazy dreams. A few weeks ago, I had a dream of a guy in a bug star wars type ship(human) dropping a bomb on some European city at like 7pm(like dusk-dark-orange sky feeling). nOT MANY PEOPLE WERE around, but a lot of big buildings.
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TSR Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 pm

typically when you have dreams of aliens you are craving a really thorough Anal Probing.
[iS] TSR
[iS] TSR
Tony Stark
Tony Stark

apittman373

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Trent Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:53 pm

[iS] TheStinkyRebel wrote:typically when you have dreams of aliens you are craving a really thorough Anal Probing.

I concur.
[iS] Trent
[iS] Trent
Jebussssss
Jebussssss

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:32 pm

[iS] Trent wrote:
[iS] TheStinkyRebel wrote:typically when you have dreams of aliens you are craving a really thorough Anal Probing.

I concur.

yeah, but it wasn't necessarily 'aliens', I never saw one, it was a UFO, some towers/convoys, and a voice, that had anything to do with it. Sooo...I didn't get probed. Very Happy
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] JohnnyyB Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:35 pm

But you wanted to.
[iS] JohnnyyB
[iS] JohnnyyB
Founder
Founder

#swimislife
#laxislife

Steam : JohnnyBStacks
NNID : n/a
XBL Gamertag : JohnnyBStacks
PSN Name : OGJohnnyBoi
Pointz : 27857

YoItsJohnnyyB

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:39 pm

[iS] JohnnyyB wrote:But you wanted to.

okay, the day I wanna/will get probed, is the day johnny and trent meet at a gay bar in Sweden.
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] JohnnyyB Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:40 pm

But we have, so that means you did want to be probed...
[iS] JohnnyyB
[iS] JohnnyyB
Founder
Founder

#swimislife
#laxislife

Steam : JohnnyBStacks
NNID : n/a
XBL Gamertag : JohnnyBStacks
PSN Name : OGJohnnyBoi
Pointz : 27857

YoItsJohnnyyB

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:41 pm

[iS] JohnnyyB wrote:But we have, so that means you did want to be probed...

I DONOT WANNA BE PROBED. So just leave it at that....
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TSR Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:25 pm

[iS] samurai8juicebox wrote:
[iS] Trent wrote:

I concur.

yeah, but it wasn't necessarily 'aliens', I never saw one, it was a UFO, some towers/convoys, and a voice, that had anything to do with it. Sooo...I didn't get probed. Very Happy

"alien" doesn't imply an extraterrestrial. Could be someone from another country. So it very well could've been an alien ;]
[iS] TSR
[iS] TSR
Tony Stark
Tony Stark

apittman373

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Mormon Maffia Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:39 am

[iS] Trent wrote:I've had only 3 throughout my lifetime.

Really?! I don't usually remember dreaming at all, however once or twice a week i do dream and most of the time i have control. Sometimes i have what apparently is a lucid dream. I have full control over it. Its more...like i'm daydreaming i guess. However sometimes when i dream i try to control it like usual but my mind resists and i'm basically fighting for control. I choose what happens next and my mind resists and tries to do the opposite. I get REALLY frustrated (in my dream) when this happens.

Is not having control over you dreams really that uncommon?
[iS] Mormon Maffia
[iS] Mormon Maffia
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

NNID : MormonMaffia
XBL Gamertag : MormonMaffia
Pointz : 26017

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Trent Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:31 am

[iS] Mormon Maffia wrote:
[iS] Trent wrote:I've had only 3 throughout my lifetime.

Really?! I don't usually remember dreaming at all, however once or twice a week i do dream and most of the time i have control. Sometimes i have what apparently is a lucid dream. I have full control over it. Its more...like i'm daydreaming i guess. However sometimes when i dream i try to control it like usual but my mind resists and i'm basically fighting for control. I choose what happens next and my mind resists and tries to do the opposite. I get REALLY frustrated (in my dream) when this happens.

Is not having control over you dreams really that uncommon?

It's very rare that someone can lucid dream often. I know some people like Spyda train themselves to be able to lucid dream. But other than that, I've never heard of someone who does it regularly. I dream quite a bit and all of them are usually very random or related to something I've recently been thinking about.
[iS] Trent
[iS] Trent
Jebussssss
Jebussssss

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Mormon Maffia Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:57 am

[iS] Trent wrote:It's very rare that someone can lucid dream often. I know some people like Spyda train themselves to be able to lucid dream. But other than that, I've never heard of someone who does it regularly. I dream quite a bit and all of them are usually very random or related to something I've recently been thinking about.

Huh, interesting. I've been in control of my dreams (when i have them) ever since i can remember. I do remember seeing spydas post in the other thread. I'm sure i do the absolute opposite of what you're "supposed to do."

I have a question about lucid dreaming. Here's the background (I can't remember specifics as it was a little while ago but here's the gist of it.)

A few weeks ago i dreamt i woke up and talked to my mom about something then when i really woke up i didn't realize i was dreaming until when i mentioned it she had no clue what i was talking about.

My dreams aren't normally like this although it has happened before. Is this also a form of lucid dreaming?
[iS] Mormon Maffia
[iS] Mormon Maffia
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] kFiB Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:08 am

^^^
That could be a form of lucid but I not sure unless u felt in control of it. It could have felt real just because u were dreaming of something that was realistic to what you could have been doing anyway. But u think lucid dreams can also just be dreams that feel like they are real whether or not u are actually in control
[iS] kFiB
[iS] kFiB
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Trent Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:55 am

[iS] Mormon Maffia wrote:
[iS] Trent wrote:It's very rare that someone can lucid dream often. I know some people like Spyda train themselves to be able to lucid dream. But other than that, I've never heard of someone who does it regularly. I dream quite a bit and all of them are usually very random or related to something I've recently been thinking about.

Huh, interesting. I've been in control of my dreams (when i have them) ever since i can remember. I do remember seeing spydas post in the other thread. I'm sure i do the absolute opposite of what you're "supposed to do."

I have a question about lucid dreaming. Here's the background (I can't remember specifics as it was a little while ago but here's the gist of it.)

A few weeks ago i dreamt i woke up and talked to my mom about something then when i really woke up i didn't realize i was dreaming until when i mentioned it she had no clue what i was talking about.

My dreams aren't normally like this although it has happened before. Is this also a form of lucid dreaming?

Nah, I don't think that is a form of lucid dreaming. I remember when my mom used to wake me up for school and I'd go back to sleep and dream about getting ready for school, lol. Lucid dreaming is more when you completely know you're in a dream and can control it.
[iS] Trent
[iS] Trent
Jebussssss
Jebussssss

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] kFiB Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:19 am

"A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. The term was coined by the Dutch psychiatrist and writer Frederik (Willem) van Eeden (1860–1932)."

I guess if you thought it was real life and didn't know you were dreaming, it wouldn't be a lucid dream.
[iS] kFiB
[iS] kFiB
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:49 am

yeah, just this morning I had a weird dream. I mean, I got up at 3am est, found my remote, went to the bathroom, went back to sleep.

Then I started dreaming, and I forgot what I was doing, maybe something with weapons and murder maybe?i don't know, then I knew I was dreaming and didn't like the dream, so I was like "WAKE UP!" "WAKE UP!", then the weirdest thing ever, I woke up in my dream, looked under my pillow, and I saw my remote, and some other thing, then I was like, "wait a minute, I woke up in my dream", so then I woke up.
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] kFiB Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:52 am

If its not a "lucid dream" persay and while I'm dreaming and realize I'm in a dream, for the most part I wake up pretty quickly whether or not I want to wake up
[iS] kFiB
[iS] kFiB
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Mormon Maffia Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:35 am

[iS] Trent wrote:Nah, I don't think that is a form of lucid dreaming. I remember when my mom used to wake me up for school and I'd go back to sleep and dream about getting ready for school, lol. Lucid dreaming is more when you completely know you're in a dream and can control it.

[iS] kFiB wrote:"A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. The term was coined by the Dutch psychiatrist and writer Frederik (Willem) van Eeden (1860–1932)."

I guess if you thought it was real life and didn't know you were dreaming, it wouldn't be a lucid dream.

Ok, so i guess those are my rare "normal dreams."

Also, i was in a rush and actually changed the story for times sake but now that i've got a minute i guess i'll type out what really happened as its...odd. In my dream my mom was talking about an event for someone however when i woke up she was talking to my sister about that event and i asked her something like, "oh the thing for (can't remember who)" and she said no its for someone else. However it was the same event she had talked about in my dream. The odd part is that i didn't remember ever hearing about the event until in my dream.
[iS] Mormon Maffia
[iS] Mormon Maffia
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down