~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ ME (Application requirements!)

Go down

READ ME (Application requirements!) Empty READ ME (Application requirements!)

Post by [iS] Cross Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:04 pm

First off welcome to the Infamous Society forums or (iS) for short. We are a very tight community who interact with each other frequently no matter which system we are on.

If you are interested in applying to become a member of the community there are a few things you should know to get started.

First. We have an age limit set to 14. Why? Because we like maturity around here and we don't exactly feel professional with kids raging in lobbies and trash taking. SO if you're 14 or older you are able to complete the application and proceed with a tryout if your application gets accepted by a Division Leader. If you are 13 or younger you may want to Private message a leader, Co-Leader, or Founder to ask for acceptance. Along with the age limit we also have a Kill-death ratio limit. Our limit for Kill-death is 1.00 and higher. If you have a significantly lower kill death then 1.00 then we may reconsider if you have an outstanding win-loss ratio. Please not this is only in extreme cases so if you have below a 0.90 KD you should have above a 2.0 win loss ratio.

Secondly we are a very tight community and if you're not part of the forums as well as in game you will most likely be kicked out of the clan unless an absence is announced on the required forum. We get to know other people from other gaming consoles on here and become closer as a whole to make our clan a more familiar place to be and a better more fun place to be. We have no tolerance for drama or hatred towards other members as well, settle it or we will. If you are getting bullied or feel something is going on and want to share with someone I'm here and so are most of the other members. But to go along with this we do realize people actually do have real lives so were not asking anyone to be on for a minimum of 5 hours a day. Maybe post a joke you heard somewhere or comment on someones post. Were simply asking that you visit for 5 minutes daily or every other day.

Third. Please do not multi-clan, cheat or excessively use RPG's/noobtubes. Multi-clanning is not really going to benefit anyone. You WILL be kicked out of this clan and probably the other as well. Cheating or hacking is just not even a thing I would honestly consider. You WILL also be kicked out of the clan for violating this rule. It ruins the game for others and probably isn't all that fun for you either. Lastly RPG's and noobtubes are not something skilled players use. You can use them on occasion but if they become your primary weapon we have a problem.

If you have any other questions, concerns or anything please private message me.
Also here is another forum post that may be helpful to you Smile

http://www.infamoussocietyclan.com/t7-the-infamous-society-clan-policy

Here is a list of people that will be able to assist you in getting a tryout. Please look here and add those on your specific console.

http://www.infamoussocietyclan.com/t2827-people-to-contact-for-a-tryout#30299

Other then that I wish you all the best of luck in your applications and look forward to meeting you if you pass the tryout.

-Brad

Last edited by [iS] Mormon Maffia on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor tweaks :))
[iS] Cross
[iS] Cross
PS3 Division Leader
PS3 Division Leader

Status : When you want to succeed as badly as you want to breathe, that is when you'll be successful.

XBL Gamertag : CheekiestSauce
PSN Name : Crosshairfail
Pointz : 23240

brad_williams95

Back to top Go down