~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamebattles, Squads, Gamemodes, etc.

+7
[iS] JohnnyyB
[iS] KraziCarl
bdeezey
[iS] samurai8juicebox
faggalog4y
Twitch
Gtownkilla99
11 posters

Go down

What shall it be

Gamebattles, Squads, Gamemodes, etc. I_vote_lcap86%Gamebattles, Squads, Gamemodes, etc. I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Gamebattles, Squads, Gamemodes, etc. I_vote_lcap14%Gamebattles, Squads, Gamemodes, etc. I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Gamebattles, Squads, Gamemodes, etc. Empty Gamebattles, Squads, Gamemodes, etc.

Post by Gtownkilla99 Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Alright guys, if we want to get a bigger name for ourselves we need to get our best players on the field of gamebatles. For that we need to do more objective type gamemodes (CTF, demolition, S&D) . We need callouts, new recruits, and learn the spawns. For recruits we can achieve some on gamebattles. Another plus people will recognize us better if we are on gamebattles. For squads we need 1st tier and 2nd tier. 1st will be our top players and people that are ready. 2nd will be the backup in case some of us cant make they'll take over. Also if we get big enoough we could make a youtube account. Well how about it guys if you dont agree or for changes comment below. Remember "WE ARE INFAMOUS!!"

Gtownkilla99

Pointz : 21611

Back to top Go down

Gamebattles, Squads, Gamemodes, etc. Empty Re: Gamebattles, Squads, Gamemodes, etc.

Post by Twitch Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Holy crap too much to absorb at once

Idk about callputs we seem to do fine with then as it is

As for gamebattles it's pretty simple we play some games in private match and well post scores and have the clan vote or just make it even

We need to give everyone a fair shot
Twitch
Twitch

Im in his bed:}

NNID : 1337-1337-1337
PSN Name : Twitchy_Alpacas
Pointz : 23465

Back to top Go down

Gamebattles, Squads, Gamemodes, etc. Empty Re: Gamebattles, Squads, Gamemodes, etc.

Post by Gtownkilla99 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 pm

yeah twitch that somehow works. lol sorry dude about that spread the word about this Smile

Gtownkilla99

Back to top Go down

Post by faggalog4y Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm in man, the only problem is we won't be able to record the games. I was thinking about getting a recorder but I have a laptop. Any ideas?
faggalog4y
faggalog4y
Banned

Status : The Values we believe in don't just belong to the workers or business, the rich or the poor, The 2 percent or the 99 percent, they belong to all of us!

XBL Gamertag : JuggaloJ4y
PSN Name : JuGGalo__J4y
Pointz : 22798

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Best Players Playing/Squad Tiers - Agreed, somewhat, you have to give everyone a chance, but we passed guys in tryouts and accepted their apps for a reason. EVERYBODY should be good, so EVERYBODY should be playing. But everyone's good at different game modes, which is why IF we make squads it should be more based off of what game mode their good at, not how good they(the stats) are altogether.

More Objective Modes - Agreed, this is a good way to get a name thrown around COD, but we have to get GOOD at those modes to Make A Name For Our self. So like i said, depending on game modes, and depending on how good you are at [certain] game modes, should depend if your playing in the Objective Game

New Callouts - We discussed this, we need quick easy callouts, not "The Building way on the left running east to west third story". Instead, saying "Brown Building, West Side".

New Recruits - Yes, We have a big division already, but we can increase quite a bit.

Spawn Trapping - No, i dislike spawn trapping. Worst way to get kills/ win in my opinion. Spawn trapping is sitting their racking up kills, not running around getting [TRUE] KILLS and actually winning the game in a fun way. It will help make a name for ourselves, but in a bad way. IMO.

Gamebattles - I dont care, agreed. Whoever wants to be in GB can if they wants to if were going to start it. Were not a GB First and Clan second, we are Clan First and GB Second.

Youtube Account - We already have one, but no one knows about it except older members. I learned about it by searching us on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Infamous+Society&oq=Infamous+Society&gs_l=youtube.3..0.1231.4400.0.4543.16.9.0.7.7.0.124.856.5j4.9.0...0.0...1ac.BVPITPH-hgs
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Steam : samurai8juicebox
PSN Name : samurai8juicebox
Pointz : 26221

Back to top Go down

Post by bdeezey Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:51 pm

I agree about stepping us up but this is like five steps ahead. I'm telling you our clan is still young and we're not there yet but I see that we eventually gad damn will. Even though you throw out our best players in there (which I don't like the idea anyway) you'll get raped by pros. it's not about those who get high kd ratio. I've been playing clan wars, guild wars, whatever wars in all kinds of game genres and wasted countless hours of gaming. I even played nationals team before and fought against different countries ( i didn't wanna brag) and i'm telling we have a lot to learn as a team.

but heck man I'm in so let's do this.
bdeezey
bdeezey

Pointz : 22300

bdeezey

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] KraziCarl Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm in to the whole GB.
[iS] KraziCarl
[iS] KraziCarl

Status : Im probably one of the coolest people you'll ever meet.

Steam : Skype:soccerdogki
NNID : No code.. must...have..one.... :/
XBL Gamertag : No xbox for me!
PSN Name : KraziCarl
Pointz : 21656

Back to top Go down

Post by faggalog4y Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:41 am

[iS] samurai8juicebox wrote:Best Players Playing/Squad Tiers - Agreed, somewhat, you have to give everyone a chance, but we passed guys in tryouts and accepted their apps for a reason. EVERYBODY should be good, so EVERYBODY should be playing. But everyone's good at different game modes, which is why IF we make squads it should be more based off of what game mode their good at, not how good they(the stats) are altogether.

More Objective Modes - Agreed, this is a good way to get a name thrown around COD, but we have to get GOOD at those modes to Make A Name For Our self. So like i said, depending on game modes, and depending on how good you are at [certain] game modes, should depend if your playing in the Objective Game

New Callouts - We discussed this, we need quick easy callouts, not "The Building way on the left running east to west third story". Instead, saying "Brown Building, West Side".

New Recruits - Yes, We have a big division already, but we can increase quite a bit.

Spawn Trapping - No, i dislike spawn trapping. Worst way to get kills/ win in my opinion. Spawn trapping is sitting their racking up kills, not running around getting [TRUE] KILLS and actually winning the game in a fun way. It will help make a name for ourselves, but in a bad way. IMO.

Gamebattles - I dont care, agreed. Whoever wants to be in GB can if they wants to if were going to start it. Were not a GB First and Clan second, we are Clan First and GB Second.

Youtube Account - We already have one, but no one knows about it except older members. I learned about it by searching us on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Infamous+Society&oq=Infamous+Society&gs_l=youtube.3..0.1231.4400.0.4543.16.9.0.7.7.0.124.856.5j4.9.0...0.0...1ac.BVPITPH-hgs

Juice, you just help me come up with an idea. Everyone in the clan can be apart of game battles. We will have an objective team and a TDM team. This way we will be able to play both game mode. Also, before we start GB I don't want us to shit talk at all. Our opponents are able to write reviews about our team. I don't want people shit talking and giving us a bad review.
faggalog4y
faggalog4y
Banned

Status : The Values we believe in don't just belong to the workers or business, the rich or the poor, The 2 percent or the 99 percent, they belong to all of us!

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:52 am

Yep, Good Idea.

[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Steam : samurai8juicebox
PSN Name : samurai8juicebox
Pointz : 26221

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] JohnnyyB Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:24 am

[iS] juggaloj4y wrote:Juice, you just help me come up with an idea. Everyone in the clan can be apart of game battles. We will have an objective team and a TDM team. This way we will be able to play both game mode. Also, before we start GB I don't want us to shit talk at all. Our opponents are able to write reviews about our team. I don't want people shit talking and giving us a bad review.
I volunteer to be on a CTF team. I think that our past CTF games have been INCREDIBLE. And agreed about the shit talking. I get impulsive (dad has anger issues+genetics=I have anger issues) so whenever I hear others trash talking, I'll just mute them. I have a GB account, so if anyone else has one, add me? IDK what the hell you do on that site...
[iS] JohnnyyB
[iS] JohnnyyB
Founder
Founder

#swimislife
#laxislife

Steam : JohnnyBStacks
NNID : n/a
XBL Gamertag : JohnnyBStacks
PSN Name : OGJohnnyBoi
Pointz : 27892

YoItsJohnnyyB

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] JohnnyyB Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:28 am

[iS] juggaloj4y wrote:I'm in man, the only problem is we won't be able to record the games. I was thinking about getting a recorder but I have a laptop. Any ideas?
I have a capture card so that wont be a problem
[iS] JohnnyyB
[iS] JohnnyyB
Founder
Founder

#swimislife
#laxislife

YoItsJohnnyyB

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Duck Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:31 am

WE HAVE TO MAKE A PS3 ONLY MEETING I AM LOST!!!
[iS] Duck
[iS] Duck
PS3 Division Leader
PS3 Division Leader

NNID : Lolol
PSN Name : TheInfectedDuck-
Pointz : 22922

jaylonfisherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Gtownkilla99 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:18 pm

yeah meeting tonight at 8 spread the word

Gtownkilla99

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Duck Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:35 pm

I don't think I can be there tonight I think we need to schedule one on a future date like Monday night...?
[iS] Duck
[iS] Duck
PS3 Division Leader
PS3 Division Leader

jaylonfisherr

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] KraziCarl Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:58 pm

yeah i might make it might not... first varsity football game to watch lol. But could we do one tomorrow just in case? Add me on GB KraziCarl , and Johnny is right there have been some pretty amazing games.
[iS] KraziCarl
[iS] KraziCarl

Status : Im probably one of the coolest people you'll ever meet.

Steam : Skype:soccerdogki
NNID : No code.. must...have..one.... :/
XBL Gamertag : No xbox for me!
PSN Name : KraziCarl
Pointz : 21656

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TSR Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:59 pm

I say no to this idea.. Mainly because it is asking for the best guys on the team. It isn't really fair to others who aren't as good and would like to compete. It would potentially ruin and break up our clan. I think we are doing pretty well with obtaining recruits at the moment that we dont need to get involved in GB right now. Plus We have a YouTube channel somewhere. IDK why everyone keeps asking about making one when i thought someone made one!!..

If you guys do this I'm not going to be apart of it in case it fails. Just Saying.
[iS] TSR
[iS] TSR
Tony Stark
Tony Stark

Steam : TheStinkyRebel
NNID : TheStinkyRebel
XBL Gamertag : TheStinkyRebel
PSN Name : TheStinkyRebel
Pointz : 25934

apittman373

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Duck Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Come on Tisser..! Everyone in the clan is good enough to compete with us in GB, I mean if they wasn't they wouldn't be in the clan! And if anyone starts bragging they could ban them...?
[iS] Duck
[iS] Duck
PS3 Division Leader
PS3 Division Leader

jaylonfisherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Everyone in this clan is at different levels of skill in different games and in the gnaw itself
Twitch
Twitch

Im in his bed:}

NNID : 1337-1337-1337
PSN Name : Twitchy_Alpacas
Pointz : 23465

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] Noxious Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:58 pm

I cant say this is a good idea. Ive seen what GB did to our community before - I dont mind being less competitive than others out there.
[iS] Noxious
[iS] Noxious
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PSN Name : iHardNox
Pointz : 26316

http://www.infamoussocietyclan.com nox.96

Back to top Go down

Post by faggalog4y Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:02 pm

I think maybe we should try and get more recruits that are decent before we start. I wish they would have more clan ops so we could level up the clan.
faggalog4y
faggalog4y
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TechnoColor5 Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm all for GB and I have a Hauppauge HDPVR if anybody wants me to record something for them
[iS] TechnoColor5
[iS] TechnoColor5

XBL Gamertag : TechnoColor5
Pointz : 21625

Technocolor5

Back to top Go down

Post by faggalog4y Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:45 am

Where did you buy your recorder and how much did it set you back??
faggalog4y
faggalog4y
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] JohnnyyB Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 am

HD PVR's are around $200. Most famous gamers on youtube use them. Either that, or the Elgato.
[iS] JohnnyyB
[iS] JohnnyyB
Founder
Founder

#swimislife
#laxislife

YoItsJohnnyyB

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] TechnoColor5 Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:47 pm

[iS] juggaloj4y wrote:Where did you buy your recorder and how much did it set you back??

I bought it off of Hauppauge's website. (Here is their newest PVR http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr2-gaming.html)
I have Gaming Edition 1
[iS] TechnoColor5
[iS] TechnoColor5

XBL Gamertag : TechnoColor5
Pointz : 21625

Technocolor5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down