~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Franklyn (Sky)'s applicaation!! :)

Go down

Franklyn (Sky)'s applicaation!! :) Empty Franklyn (Sky)'s applicaation!! :)

Post by Sky Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Gaming System(s) You Own:

(If on Wii U) NNID: Franklyn
(If on PS3) PSN:
(If on 360) Gamertag:

How you did you hear about us (If you were recruited, who recruited you?): I heard of iS through Quickkyy

Location (City, State and/or country):United States

Rank (Prestige/Level):37 (usually play 8s)

Win/Loss Ratio: ~1.5

Kill/Death Ratio: ~1.284

Favorite Gametype (Core, Hardcore, etc.): Core

What gamemodes do you usually play?: Domination, Blitz, S&D

Weapon(s) of Choice:Mtar-X, Honey Badger, L115, or Remington

Perks/Equipment of Choice: I close my eyes when I pick these thing. (speed/reload perks and ICU)

Map(s) of Choice: Soverign and Octane

Do you have a PS3/Xbox360/Wii headset and/or Skype? : I have skype

Previous Clans, and Why You Left: eQ sniping (clan disbanned)

How long have you been playing CoD series?: since COD 3 on the wii. I think that was back in 2008, but can't be certain.

Multi Clanning/changing your "iS" tag is strictly prohibited and will get you banned. Do you understand? : Yes

Rocket Launchers are allowed, however, the grenade launcher attachment is not. We don't mind you using it sometimes, but don't over-do it. Do you understand? : Yes

Glitching and hacking/boosting are also prohibited and will also get you banned. Do you understand? : Yes

Best time to contact you for a tryout? : weekend after 12 EST

Other Information you might want us to know: Very experienced, tactically/strategically strong, good team player, willing to be either slayer or obj player, with skill to do both. Very skilled with sniper/assault rifle/smg. Play ANY role. Mostly play on weekends.

Sky

NNID : Franklyn
Pointz : 18078

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum