~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samurai8juicebox's Official Retirement

5 posters

Go down

Samurai8juicebox's Official Retirement Empty Samurai8juicebox's Official Retirement

Post by [iS] samurai8juicebox Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:07 pm

As no one may know, I have traded in NHL 14 AND Call of Duty: Ghosts. Which means I don't have this year's COD, which means its pointless for me to be a member in a COD clan when I don't even have COD. I don't plan to get next year's, or the year after that. So, this means that once again, I have announced my retirement from this clan, and ask to be an Honored Guest. So, therefore, I have pulled the 'Brett Favre', from being in the clan, to leaving, to being back in the clan, to leaving once again. This was nice being in the clan for a little while, but, I left again. If anyone gets Watch Dogs in the summer, expect me to be on that. So, this has been a short 1 paragraph announcement to me Retiring, but I don't have much to say. But I will say I retired on a high note of 1400-1500 Score Per Match(2nd Highest to Johnny In-Clan) and 20% Accuracy(Best In-Clan). Plus, I will like to add, that TSR and SMT wouldn't be in this clan if it wasn't for me recruiting on two random forums(iplaycod.com and PSN Forums). So, I announce my OFFICIAL Retirement from this clan/COD. But it does seem pretty stupid that I retire myself from a video game.
[iS] samurai8juicebox
[iS] samurai8juicebox
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Steam : samurai8juicebox
PSN Name : samurai8juicebox
Pointz : 25961

Back to top Go down

Samurai8juicebox's Official Retirement Empty Re: Samurai8juicebox's Official Retirement

Post by [iS] Duck Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Lol, bye S8J see you next year.  Razz
[iS] Duck
[iS] Duck
PS3 Division Leader
PS3 Division Leader

NNID : Lolol
PSN Name : TheInfectedDuck-
Pointz : 22662

jaylonfisherr

Back to top Go down

Samurai8juicebox's Official Retirement Empty Re: Samurai8juicebox's Official Retirement

Post by [iS] TSR Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:44 pm

Sorry to see you go. again.. I know you recruited me and I bested you Razz but thanks man. Anyway, you dont really have to leave. I don't have ghosts and i'm still here lol. I play Garrys Mod most of the time ffs.

If you want to be an honored guest I can go ahead and do that for you then.
[iS] TSR
[iS] TSR
Tony Stark
Tony Stark

Steam : TheStinkyRebel
NNID : TheStinkyRebel
XBL Gamertag : TheStinkyRebel
PSN Name : TheStinkyRebel
Pointz : 25674

apittman373

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] crashcat123 Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Sad to see you go bro. See ya later s8j
[iS] crashcat123
[iS] crashcat123
Admin
Admin

XBL Gamertag : crashcat123
PSN Name : crashcat123
Pointz : 23019

crashcat123

Back to top Go down

Post by [iS] PoKe Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:56 am

And you sir, Samurai, wouldn't be in the clan if I didn't convince the leaders to let an 11-12 year old in the clan back in the day.

And you better keep playing FIFA...that lag is ridiculous and it's hard not being able to play as often as I used to. Watch out this summer...!
[iS] PoKe
[iS] PoKe
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PSN Name : xPoKe007
Pointz : 28742

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down