~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application

2 posters

Go down

My application Empty My application

Post by ITzKyl3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Gaming System(s) You Own:

(If on Wii U) NNID:
(If on PS3) PSN:
(If on 360) Gamertag: ITzKyl3

How you did you hear about us (If you were recruited, who recruited you?): Youtube

Location (City, State and/or country): Ishpeming, Michigan, USA

MW3 Rank (Prestige/Level): Only got black ops 2 got it for christmas my rank is prestige 0 lvl 40.

Win/Loss Ratio: .29

Kill/Death Ratio: .63

Favorite Gametype (Core, Hardcore, etc.): Core

What gamemodes do you usually play?: TDM, Search, kill confirmed, and sometimes chaos moshpit.

Weapon(s) of Choice: PDW 50, DSR 50, Vektor, Mp7, b32r (pistol )

Perks/Equipment of Choice: blind eye, cold blooded, and engineer. equipment: Combat axe or regular grenade and black hat.

Map(s) of Choice: Hijacked, Nuketown, raid, plaza

Do you have a PS3/Xbox360/Wii headset and/or Skype? : Yes I have a mic but no skype.

Previous Clans, and Why You Left: None

How long have you been playing CoD series?: Umm I started on ps2 then wii and now xbox so about 5 years.

Multi Clanning/changing your "iS" tag is strictly prohibited and will get you banned. Do you understand? : Yes/No yes

Rocket Launchers are allowed, however, the grenade launcher attachment is not. We don't mind you using it sometimes, but don't over-do it. Do you understand? : Yes/No
yes

Glitching and hacking/boosting are also prohibited and will also get you banned. Do you understand? : Yes/No
yes

Best time to contact you for a tryout? :
weekdays after 3:00 eastern (school) or mainly any time on weekends.

Other Information you might want us to know: Umm, I just got my xbox but im not that bad.

ITzKyl3
ITzKyl3

Pointz : 20638

Back to top Go down

My application Empty Re: My application

Post by [iS] C-Doug Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm sorry, but we have a K/D requirement of 1.0+, if you get it up to that, please feel free to apply again, thank you Smile
[iS] C-Doug
[iS] C-Doug
Founder
Founder

NNID : C-Doug
XBL Gamertag : Coming IDK when.
PSN Name : C-Doug_iS
Pointz : 37712

a33124garage

Back to top Go down