maxjackoliver's application

Go down

maxjackoliver's application

Post by maxjackoliver on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:52 pm

How you did you hear about us (If you were recruited, who recruited you?): i found out on the COD BO 2 forums MW3 Rank (Prestige/Level): i am level 38 Win/Loss Ratio/kill/death ratio: im not sure about the ratios sometimes im on top of my team sometimes i am on the bottom so hard to tell Age:12 but i am mature Favorite Gametype (Core, Hardcore, etc.): kill confirmed Favorite Gametype (Core, Hardcore, etc.): kill confirmed and infected Favorite Gametype (Core, Hardcore, etc.): ump45 barret50cal and thats it Perks/Equipment of Choice:slight of hand and assassin Do you have a PS3/Xbox360/Wii headset and/or Skype?: i have a PS3 headset and skype Previous Clans, and Why You Left: previous clan was FUZZ doesnt really matter that i left it was just with one of my friends at school How long have you been playing CoD series?: when i was a little kid my dad picked up a copy of COD 4 and he would let me play it and i got hooked i then bought all the next COD games on their release date so since COD 4 Multi Clanning/changing your "iS" tag is strictly prohibited and will get you banned. Do you understand?: yes i completely understand Other Information you might want us to know: there might be some points in time where i insult the Xbox 360 but im gonna try not to but the only reason i do sometimes is because of the unfair treatment activision gives to PS3 users
maxjackoliver

Pointz : 11043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: maxjackoliver's application

Post by [iS] TwoodyZ on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks for the application but you're too young for the clan. Sorry.

[iS] TwoodyZ
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Steam : So
NNID : Much
XBL Gamertag : Room
PSN Name : For
Pointz : 16380

View user profile tommmwooddd

Back to top Go down