~inFamous Society~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**EXTRA** Poll of the day October 31st by poke and not the canaidian who makes lame polls about baseball....

3 posters

Go down

Buy a system for the system or for a couple of good games ?

**EXTRA** Poll of the day October 31st by poke and not the canaidian who makes lame polls about baseball.... I_vote_lcap56%**EXTRA** Poll of the day October 31st by poke and not the canaidian who makes lame polls about baseball.... I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
**EXTRA** Poll of the day October 31st by poke and not the canaidian who makes lame polls about baseball.... I_vote_lcap44%**EXTRA** Poll of the day October 31st by poke and not the canaidian who makes lame polls about baseball.... I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

**EXTRA** Poll of the day October 31st by poke and not the canaidian who makes lame polls about baseball.... Empty **EXTRA** Poll of the day October 31st by poke and not the canaidian who makes lame polls about baseball....

Post by [iS] PoKe Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:19 pm

QUESTION: Should you buy a gaming system for the system itself, or because it has a couple GREAT games on it ?

I want to get a 3DS realllly badly now because they have Mario Land 3D coming out as well as Mario Kart 7 3DS. However I when I went to gamestop the other day the actual '3D' part of a game looked kind of gimmicky, or lame. Even my momma agreed lmao.

The thing is I'd rather KILL myself then pass up great mario games... but is it worth getting the 3ds if i dont use the main feature?

Discuss... share your story as well !
[iS] PoKe
[iS] PoKe
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PSN Name : xPoKe007
Pointz : 28852

Back to top Go down

**EXTRA** Poll of the day October 31st by poke and not the canaidian who makes lame polls about baseball.... Empty Re: **EXTRA** Poll of the day October 31st by poke and not the canaidian who makes lame polls about baseball....

Post by [iS] TwoodyZ Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:28 pm

The games might be fine on the actual system but what if you don't enjoy yourself due to the graphics and standards that you expect?

I most definitely wont just buy an xbox 360 for a certain game. I'd buy it for MW3, Fifa 12, GOW3, BF3.
[iS] TwoodyZ
[iS] TwoodyZ
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Steam : So
NNID : Much
XBL Gamertag : Room
PSN Name : For
Pointz : 26870

tommmwooddd

Back to top Go down

**EXTRA** Poll of the day October 31st by poke and not the canaidian who makes lame polls about baseball.... Empty Re: **EXTRA** Poll of the day October 31st by poke and not the canaidian who makes lame polls about baseball....

Post by [iS] iHaxorus Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:06 pm

i didn't vote
[iS] iHaxorus
[iS] iHaxorus
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

NNID : no pls
Pointz : 28735

this_is_my_name_bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down